Position Type: Full Time / Seasonal
Duration: 02/01/2021 – 06/30/2021
Ready to join us? A resume and cover letter are required for all applications. Your cover letter should explain your reason for wanting to work for RISE Partnership and provide an example of your demonstrated success in a similar position. To apply, submit your cover letter and resume according to the directions at RISEPartnership.com/jobs.
Reporting to the Director, Long Term CareWorks Trust (LTCWT), the Support Assistant will be part of a team of professionals who help deliver the benefits of labor-management Trusts. The objective of this position is to identify challenges for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), track collected information, identify retention opportunities, and present findings to the team. This position will provide practical experience with varied business activities including cold calling, analyzing data, and will contribute to the overall development and improvement of the LTCWT Trust CNA Apprenticeship.
- Make calls to Certified Nursing Assistants
- Collect and log data into Salesforce
- Identify hindrances for job retention
- Research and present workforce improvements
- Prepare graphs and spreadsheets to portray results
- Create presentation slides and poster to help present findings
- Check facts, proofread and edit research documents to ensure accuracy
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- The ability to listen and understand information and ideas presented
- The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (patterns of numbers, letters, words, etc.)
- Give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made and asking appropriate questions
- Use logic and reasoning to identify conclusions or approaches to opportunities for improvement
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- A commitment to treating coworkers and participants with respect
- Ability to use the following office equipment, tools and machines: computer and computer systems (software and hardware) to set-up functions, enter data or process information
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- 6 months – 1 year of clerical experience in an office environment
- Participated in a collaborate projects
This position is not responsible for supervising other staff members.
- Group 1 – Requires physical abilities to perform instant or sustained arduous physical activity
- Group 2 – Requires occasional lifting and exertion for short periods
- √ Group 3 – Requires very limited physical exertion
- Readiness to work occasional long hours, weekends
- Able to travel to worksites and/or meeting locations within the state
This description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.